Thank you for your interest in Saint Edward’s School. Provided below is a checklist of the items needed for your student’s application to be considered for admission.
Documents do not need to be submitted in a single package. Please upload information as it becomes available.
- Complete the Application and submit it along with the $200.00 application fee.
- Please remit Original Language Transcripts beginning the student’s 8th grade year, through their current year of study. Additionally, for all transcripts submitted, please remit an official copy translated into English.
- Submit three letters of recommendation in English, if possible.
- Submit scores for any tests of English proficiency taken, such as the TOEFL.
- Please remit a copy of your passport.
Saint Edward’s School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students and to issue Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Form I-20 to qualified students wishing to study in the United States under an F-1 VISA. International students must comply with all federal regulations before an I-20 can be issued, such requirements include, but are not limited to: demonstration of English proficiency, proof of financial resources, and meet all the admission requirements for Saint Edward’s School. Additional fees will be incurred by SEVP. Click here
for more information on SEVP.
- We prefer that students and families visit our campus and enjoy a tour and personal interview whenever possible. However, if this is not possible, a telephone interview or SKYPE interview is required.
- Please confirm that the email address you provided will receive emails from the United States.