How do we collect personal information?
- Directly from individuals: When website users complete formal inquiries, applications, contracts and other online forms, they are prompted to supply personally identifiable information, such as name and contact information, as well as non-identifiable information, such as date of birth, gender and personal interests.
How do we use personal information?
- We maintain personal information in order in order to communicate with our constituents, provide requested services, and perform marketing and fundraising tasks.
- Some personal information such as name, address, and phone number may be shared with employees, parents, alumni and other affiliates for the purposes described above. Under specific circumstances, we may also request additional consent to share more detailed personal information with others
- We do not under any circumstances sell or market personal information to third parties.
How can you review or change your information?
- All users have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we maintain and to request changes to that information. For more information see the section below titled “How to contact us”.
Changes to this policy:
How to contact us:
Users are encouraged to contact us regarding any privacy-related concerns. Questions regarding the use or disclosure of personal information and this policy should be sent by email to email@example.com