Documents do not need to be submitted in a single package. Please upload information as it becomes available.
Complete the Application and submit it along with the $200.00 application fee.
- Please remit Original Language Transcripts beginning the student’s eighth-grade year, through their current year of study. Additionally, for all transcripts submitted, please remit an official copy translated into English.
- Submit three letters of recommendation in English, if possible.
- Submit scores for any tests of English proficiency taken, such as the TOEFL.
- Please remit a copy of your passport.
- Saint Edward’s School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students and to issue Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Form I-20 to qualified students wishing to study in the United States under an F-1 VISA. International students must comply with all federal regulations before an I-20 can be issued, such requirements include, but are not limited to: demonstration of English proficiency, proof of financial resources, and meet all the admission requirements for Saint Edward’s School. Additional fees will be incurred by SEVP.
- We prefer that students and families visit our campus and enjoy a tour and personal interview whenever possible. However, if this is not possible, a telephone interview or SKYPE interview is required.
- Please confirm that the email address you provided will receive emails from the United States.